Description of services
On this site you can purchase IT consulting and software development services online.
Following the confirmation of the payment for the consulting and software development services, the seller will contact the buyer within maximum 10 working days, in order to establish, by mutual agreement, an implementation schedule, with the following mentions:
- In case of payment of the “discovery session” service package, the delivery term must be set at a maximum of 30 days from the date of payment confirmation.
- In case of payment of the consulting services packages of 10 hours or 30 hours, the delivery term must be set at a maximum of 90 days from the date of payment confirmation.
- In the case of other services, as well as software development services, the seller will submit a proposal regarding the implementation schedule.
In certain cases where the implementations need additional conditions to these terms and conditions, it will be possible to sign a separate contract between the two parties, in which there will be stipulated all the terms necessary for a successful collaboration.
The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally change the presentation of the services on this site, as well as the financial details (hereinafter referred to as “offer”) and has the right to terminate at any time the provision of services displayed by the site, except for services that have already been paid.
The presentation of the services on the site, including their prices, does not represent an offer in the legal sense, and the inclusion of these services on the site does not oblige the seller to make these services available permanently and at any time.
The seller can change the displayed price at any time, except for the services that have already been paid.
The seller reserves the right not to provide the services under certain conditions, such as in the case of a high degree of loading and the like, in which case it will propose a postponement of the delivery of services or the return of money.
Price, trading currency and payment methods
The displayed price does not include VAT. If you opt for payment by card, there are other fees of 0.99% of the amount + 0.3 RON + interbank transfer fee of approximately 5-7 RON, fees that are included in the displayed price.
If there are promotions, they will be offered to the buyer in the form of a discount code, which can be used on the payment completion page.
The displayed prices are in EURO, and the price is paid in RON at the NBR EURO / RON exchange rate on the day of issuing the invoice, following that any exchange rate differences will be borne by the seller.
Payment by bank transfer can be made using the following information:
- Beneficiary name: SC BRUNOMAG CONCEPT SRL
- CUI : RO29550584
- Reg.COM.: J40/395/2012
- IBAN (RON): RO95BTRL04301202D47811XX
- IBAN (EUR): RO29BTRLEURCRT00D4781101
- IBAN (USD): RO69BTRLUSDCRT00D4781101
- Opened at: Banca Transilvania, branch Unirii
The services are paid in advance, before starting to provide the services.
The seller reserves the right to change the displayed price at any time, except for the services already paid.
The seller has the right to suspend or cancel the order in case of non-payment within 3 working days from the moment of placing the order.
Steps for placing the order and delivering the services
- The order placement form will be filled in, choosing the desired services.
- If the buyer has a promotional code, it can be entered before the order completion page
- The order will be confirmed by the buyer before pressing the button that leads to the order completion page
- On the order completion page, the seller will enter the billing data and will read the terms and conditions of this site, before placing the order.
- After placing the order, you will receive a message confirming the order placement by e-mail
- The invoice will be issued after the payment confirmation, in case of payment by bank transfer or on the day of payment, in case of online payment, by card.
- After confirming the payment of the services, the seller will contact the buyer within the response times mentioned in the terms and conditions page.
- The contracted services will be delivered
Data security and integrity
If, by the nature of the services, the seller will receive access to personal data, accessible by connecting to the buyer’s computer systems, then:
- the buyer undertakes to make a backup of the computer systems immediately before the beginning of the collaboration with the seller
- the buyer undertakes to provide access to a test server with anonymized data
- the seller undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data to which he has received access and not to make unauthorized changes by the buyer
- the buyer undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data that reached him from the seller
- the seller is not responsible for any loss of data, viruses, computer attacks, loss of the buyer’s turnover and the like, as a result of the seller offering access to computer systems
The seller will process the data of the natural person, responsible for placing the order for the buyer, based on the legitimate interest, for the realization of the invoice and, as the case may be, of the service contract.
The information note can be consulted here.
Duration of the contract
In the case of consulting services, the contract is concluded for a period starting with the time of payment confirmation and until the date of delivery of consulting services, which may not exceed 30 days from the date of payment confirmation for the “discovery session” package or 90 days from the date of confirmation of the consulting packages of 10 or 30 hours.
The buyer, the legal entity, has the right to withdraw from the contract, before the start of the provision of services, which include the realization of the planning and / or the implementation schedule.
In this case, the withdrawal form available at this address will be filled in, mentioning the contact details (company name, fiscal code, email), the contracted services and the details of the bank account in which the money is desired (IBAN, bank, holder), following that subsequently the cancellation invoice for this operation be issued, the invoice which will be sent by email to the address specified by the buyer in the form.
Major power and fortuitous event and pandemic
Force majeure, agreed as that absolutely unpredictable and unavoidable event, occurred after the entry into force of the contract, which prevents the party or parties from fulfilling their obligations under the contract, exonerates the party invoking it under the terms of this contract.
If the confirmed duration of the existence of the case of force majeure is longer than 10 days, the parties will meet obligatorily to decide the conditions for the continuation of the contract or its termination.
Exemption from liability exists only during the period of force majeure.
The provisions of force majeure also apply in case of accident and if the buyer’s activity was disrupted by the pandemic (SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19) – a fact that can be demonstrated by a CSU (emergency certificate).
Communication between the parties
For communication, the buyer will use the email address email@example.com, and in the case of technical assistance services, there is a form available here.
The seller will communicate in writing to the e-mail address provided by the buyer. Communications made on other channels will be periodically transcribed on the buyer’s e-mail address.
Language and law
The contract is concluded in English and is subject to the provisions of Romanian law.
Disputes will be tried to be settled amicably or by the competent courts.